Our Board of Trustees is responsible for overseeing the running of the school.
These volunteers are very dedicated and passionate in ensuring that The Coppice is able to provide the best possible education and support for all pupils.
This page contains the following Trustee related information:
- Statement from the Chair
- Board of Trustees, including areas of responsibility for 2021/22
- Attendance metrics for 2020/21 Board Meetings
- Trustee Declarations of Interests
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Funding Agreement
Statement from the Chair
Document being finalised - expected early January 2022
Trustee Declarations of Interests
Trustees are required to declare any interests which they have that could interact with school, as these may cause actual or perceived conflicts of interest. A register is maintained and updated at every meeting.
Presently the following declaration of interests have been made:
- D. Webster - Husband of C. Webster - commissioned to undertake website refresh activity. C. Webster was not responsible for the selection or assignment of the project.