School Performance Reports
The external reports concerning The Coppice can be categorised into:
Recent reports can be found from the links below
Annual Academic Assessment Results
Schools have not been required to publish results since the academic year 2018 / 2019 as no formal assessments have taken place due to Covid-19.
The latest results can be found by clicking below:
For further information on the results of our school in comparison to other schools, please see our page on the Government's School and College Performance comparison website.
The schedule of external assessments for the Academic Year 2021/22 can be found here.
In our last full Ofsted Inspection we continued to be rated as a 'good' school overall with some outstanding aspects as you will see from the comments below from the report:
- You and other leaders have maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. You have built well on the school’s many strengths and have taken effective action to deal with weaknesses
- The school is a warm and welcoming place. The school’s ethos is one in which everyone is expected to do well and where individual talents are nurtured. You have achieved a good balance between promoting pupils’ academic achievements and supporting their personal development and well-being
- Staff live up to the school’s aims of making sure that pupils are ‘happy, confident and prepared for life’
- Since the school was last inspected, the results of tests and assessments at the end of key stage 2 have been consistently above average
- Pupils who spoke to me during the inspection were invariably polite, mature and sensible. Pupils are well prepared for secondary school
- You make sure to pay attention to pupils’ mental well-being and self-esteem
- You and other leaders have made sure that all safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose.
- The deputy headteacher, with the support of other staff and an education welfare officer, has worked relentlessly to boost the attendance of the small number of pupils who are absent too often
Latest reports are below:
The external page that these reports are published on is https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/21/137697
Please refer to our "Current Year Priorities" page for information on the details of the current priorities of the school, based on both external and internal assessments.
For further information on the financial performance of our school in comparison to other schools, please see our page on the Government's School Financial Benchmarking Service
Our latest statutory financial accounts can be found below:
Details of any school employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more would be declared here and in the statutory financial statements - there were no such employees in the 2019/20 Academic Year or 2020/21 Academic Year.