In our last full Ofsted Inspection we were rated as a 'good' school overall with some outstanding aspects as you will see from the comments below from the report:
- Pupils are rightly proud of their school. Pupils enjoy school, and as a result their attendance is above average. The pupils have a very positive attitude to learning and feel safe. The school is a caring and very happy place.
- All adults care for and take pride in the work of the pupils, and the school as a whole. This is mirrored in the strongly positive views of both parents and pupils.
- Teaching has improved significantly. It is now typically good and sometimes outstanding, particularly for older pupils.
- Teaching in the Early Years Foundation Stage is outstanding and this is helping to accelerate the progress made by the children.
- The Early Years Foundation Stage provides a strong foundation for the children's start to their school lives.
- Pupils leave Coppice Primary School with attainment that is above average, and all groups of pupils make good progress.
- Good leadership has ensured that the school is improving.