Other Useful and Interesting Websites
On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
If you are worried about anything, big or small, don't bottle it up. It can really help if you talk to someone. If there is something on your mind, ChildLine is there for you. Any phone calls are free and nobody will know about them. Click the logo above, or phone for free. You can also go to the Talk section of the website and chat to somebody using messaging online if you prefer.
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
CEOP, the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, works across the UK tackling child sex abuse and providing advice for parents and young people. If you see something worrying on the Internet, you can report it through CEOP.
A tool for monitoring your children's activities on Facebook and other major social networks, notifying you if anything is found that you may be concerned about.
- Worcestershire Schools Curriculum Online - Here you can find recommended websites that will help you with your homework , your schoolwork, and let you access safe, fun sites (log in required).
- Woodrush Community High School - Our neighbouring high school, where most of our pupils feed into.
- AiP Education Catering - The caterers for our hot lunches, from September 2011 onwards.
- Coppice Care Club - A range of childcare options to deliver quality childcare to help support parents of the local community and beyond.
- The Ogden Trust - The Trust supports a range of initiatives, programmes and projects to promote the teaching and learning of physics.
- EasyFundraising - A free service where you can shop with your favourite online stores and at no extra cost raise funds for our school (When you first register, you will find The Coppice Primary School PTA under T in their A-Z of charities. Registration is completely free).
Fun and Study Links
Links to movies, television, games, soccer clubs, and fun things for younger students
A big list of useful links that students will find useful aid to learning and revision.
Links for Parents
A page of resources and links of interest to parents.
Links for Teachers
A page of interesting links for teachers.